Thursday, February 26, 2009

BLAST OFF!


Tired of waking up on beautiful Sunday mornings and craving warm pancakes only to resort back to a boring bowl of sugary cereal instead because you really don't feel like mixing, measuring and then cleaning up? I've discovered the best solution to this dilemma- BATTER BLASTER! 
I'm usually skeptical of food that comes out of aerosol cans but for some reason, maybe because I was feeling extra risky during my grocery trip to Publix, I decided to buy the over-sized can of pancake batter. 
Other than a frying pan, Pam and a spatula all you need for light, fluffy, delicious pancakes is a can of Batter Blaster. Shake, hold up side down over a hot, lightly greased pan and create any size pancake your heart desires. Get artsy with it and make different shapes and letters with your blaster! It also works great in waffle bakers! I was very pleased with this product and to top it off- it's organic! A dream come true to me since I love a nice heaping pile of pancakes every now and then.
I like to add to the nutritional value of my pancake feast by topping of my stack with an assortment of fresh fruit and a drizzle of Agave nectar. 
Cleanup is a breeze- just run the nozzle under water and toss it in the fridge until next time. I promise this can of batter will make your life easier and satisfy your every need for a filling and healthy breakfast. Try it and let me know what you think, you'll never go back to mixing powders and eggs and milk ever again. 

Lindsay <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment