Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SPLENDA is the devil



Hi Moldy Members! I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything lately, I've just been up to my neck in school work and the dreaded chocolate factory. I have something great this time though- I'm sure you will appreciate it as much as I do.

First, go into your pantry or cubbard and bring your trash can with you. Dispose of the following items: Splenda, Sweet N' Low, Sugar, Equal, NutraSweet, and any other artificial garbage sweetener you have laying around.

Second, invest in the best. Raw Agave Nectar! This sweetener is beneficial to your health and most importantly it comes from the same plant as Tequila! How exciting! Agave Nectar is fresh and delicious and it's suitable for all sweetening purposes! I add a few tablespoons to my coffee, to my baked sweets instead of sugar or molasses, and to my morning bowl of cereal for that extra bit of flavor. The best thing about it is that it won't overpower whatever you drizzle it on. It just adds this little bit of heavenly sweetness to just about anything that needs a little extra kick! PS- ITS ORGANIC! Woot Woot!
                                                

In case this product is unavailable to you or it just doesn't seem like an option for your needs- please consider RAW Turbinado sugar. I was introduced to this amazingly sweet and healthy sugar option by my health-conscious and beautiful Aunt Pat. It's so much better than white sugar, it's not processed and it doesn't taste like crap!

If you haven't already been using Agave Nectar, I hope that I have inspired you to try! I promise you will love it and use it on everything!

Love
Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. me and flavia were just talking about agave nectar last night! soo good.

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. flavs told me about it and then of course she bought me skinny bitch for christmas so now i'm hooked on the stuff! glad you use it too!
    -Lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along with many other basic items, this product is know by the state of California to cause cancer, lol.. Dont take my word for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put agave nectar on my toast sometimes....is that weird? I'm guessing since you've ready Skinny Bitch you've heard of Stevia. The liquid version works REALLY well in coffee and tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Adam, Agave nectar causes cancer! I forgot to mention that! HAHA!
    Lauren- that's completely normal! I encourage the use of Agave nectar on anything and every thing! It has beneficial and nutritional values to it that wouldn't hurt you if you added it to toast! That actually sounds very tasty- i'll try it! I've heard of Stevia but I've yet to try it! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete